- ¼ cup – water
- ¼ cup – granulated sugar
- ¾ cup – hot water
- 1 bag – peach black tea https://amzn.to/3mYXGKM
- 1 ½ tablespoon – simple syrup (from above)
- 1 tablespoon – freshly squeezed lemon juice, not concentrate
- ¼ cup – tonic water
- Optional toppings: Rosemary, lemon slices
- Small saucepan
- Heatproof rubber spatula
- Mason jar (to store the simple syrup)
- Funnel, optional
- 2 short drinking glasses
- Make the simple syrup. Heat the water in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until hot, but do not bring to a boil. Then, add the sugar and stir until fully dissolved.Allow syrup to cool to room temperature before using or storing. Carefully transfer the simple syrup into a glass jar, use a funnel if needed. This will make a lot of syrup, so you will have extra. Use it for other drink recipes!
- Brew the tea. Brew the peach tea in hot water for 3-5 minutes, or according to the package instructions. Allow it to cool before using, I like to place it in the fridge to cool faster.
- When you are ready to serve, combine all the cold peach tea, simple syrup, lemon juice, and tonic water in a jar or cocktail shaker, and shake/mix until thoroughly combined. Pour over ice into two glasses, and serve!
Keywords: vegan, easy vegan recipe, easy drink recipe, mocktail, mocktail recipe, easy mocktail recipe, peack tea, sparkling mocktail