This easy gingerbread latte is the sweetest drink of the holiday season! The warm spices combined with the coffee and whipped cream – it’s the best drink to cozy up to. Undeniably the perfect drink for sipping on while opening gifts on Christmas morning. So if you love the flavor of gingerbread, but don’t want to go through the hassle of baking, then this recipe is for you!
- 1 ½ cups – milk of choice, I used soy (depending on the cups you are using, you might need more)
- 2 tablespoons – brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons – molasses
- ½ teaspoon – ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon – ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon – ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground clove
- 4 shots – espresso or (½ cup of strong brewed coffee)
- Whipped cream, I used Reddiwhip Almond Milk
- Small saucepan
- Rubber Whisk
- Coffee maker (Use whatever you normally make your coffee with, I used an espresso machine!)
- Your favorite mugs
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar, molasses, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and ground clove. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer until it’s steaming hot. Remove from the heat and divide between two cups.
- Add your coffee to the cups and mix it together with the milk mixture. I poured 2 shots of espresso into both cups. If you’re doing a different brew method, add as much coffee as you please.
- Top it off with some whipped cream and dust a bit of cinnamon over the top. Serve and enjoy!
- You can use any milk you prefer, since this is a vegan blog I used a dairy-free option. Any milk will work for this recipe!
- If you want my gingerbread cookie recipe, click here: Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
Keywords: vegan, vegan holiday drink, vegan gingerbread latte, gingerbread latte, gingerbread, coffee, latte, drink