It’s everyone’s favorite basic fall drink, a vegan pumpkin spice latte! This cup is delicious, perfectly spiced, and will warm you as the temperature drops. Making a pumpkin spice latte is really quite easy to make, and the secret is my homemade pumpkin spice syrup.
Click here to see my homemade pumpkin spice syrup recipe.
- 2 shots of espresso (½ cup of strong coffee or cold brew)
- 1 tablespoon – Homemade pumpkin spice syrup, click here for the recipe
- 1 cup – Barista blend oat milk, steamed or warmed for frothing (or use any non-dairy milk you want)
- Dairy-free whipped cream, optional
- Pumpkin pie spice, for sprinkling
- Cup for frothing
- Frother, I used a handheld one
- Mug for serving
- Make your coffee, use your preferred method of brewing. I used an espresso machine.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin spice into your desired cup. Then add in your coffee and stir to incorporate the syrup.
- Next, steam or froth your milk. Pour it into the coffee. If you want to make it more indulgent add dairy-free whipped cream and finally top it off with some pumpkin pie spice. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: vegan, vegan pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice latte, fall recipe, coffee recipe, syrup, fall