Graham cracker-infused milk
- 1 ½ sheets, graham cracker, I used Nabisco (They’re vegan friendly) https://amzn.to/44qBSL7
- ¾ cup – your favorite milk, I used Oatly
- 1 tablespoon – dark chocolate syrup, I used Torani https://amzn.to/3L1rEKd
- Double shot of espresso (60g/2oz)
- 1 tablespoon – Dandies mini marshmallows https://amzn.to/3QUv84Z
- ¼ cup – your favorite milk, I used Oatly
- Crush up the graham cracker sheet into the milk. Stir it up and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- While you wait, pull your double espresso shots.
- Next, pour in 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate syrup in your favorite glass. Add in your hot espresso and stir it all together.
- Pour the graham cracker milk mixture into a fine mesh strainer, and press down on the graham cracker solids with a spatula or spoon to strain the liquid part of the mixture into a measuring cup with a spout. Then pour the milk into the coffee and add your ice.
- Lastly, add the mini marshmallows and ¼ cup of milk in a small microwavable safe bowl or cup. Heat them up together for about 30 seconds or until the marshmallows are soft and melty. With a hand frother, thoroughly combine the milk and marshmallows together and pour over the coffee.
- Top it off with graham cracker crumbs and a toasted marshmallow! Enjoy.
- Which milk is best for frothing? I find that the regular Oatly brand of oat milk (not the barista edition) is by far the best at frothing. Other types of non-dairy milk such as soy, almond, or coconut milk will froth initially, however, the foam will not hold up as long.
- Can I make this sugar-free? Yes, if you can find sugar-free graham crackers and dark chocolate syrup, I don’t see why you couldn’t make it sugar-free. All you would need to omit is the mini marshmallows.
- Can I make this hot? Yes! Just omit the ice and steam/heat up your graham cracker-infused milk before adding it to the coffee base.